CAPEZIO DONATELLA #3 POINTE SHOE #1139W
WEB ITEM ONLY
Capezio Donatella Pointe Shoe - #3 Shank
- #3 leather board shank
- .5 shank length, skived to #1 on ball of foot
- Moderate internal toe shape (slightly tapered)
- Low crown
- Sculpted arch
- Narrow and enhanced heel curve
- Cotton-backed-rayon Petal pink satin
- Low vamp, slight "U" shape throat flatters the arch
- Bias side seam
- Elasticized binding with elastic drawstring
- Stitched platform eliminates pleats
- Plush rose-color anti-slip interior lining
- Moderate box toe shape
- Feathered full wing-box for lateral support and secure platform with slightly rounded edge to roll up to and down from pointe
- Hand-flattened crown
- Thin leather sole allows the dancer to stand closer to the floor
- A reduced sole length eliminates excess at the heel while en pointe
- Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor
- Style, size and width, shank strength and tongue length embossed on outsole.
- Best fit: Moderate shape, narrow to broad forefoot.
Fit Tip: Please call the store for sizing information.
*If you would like elastic with your pointe shoes, please indicate in the "Order Notes" section during checkout which width you would like: 1/2", 3/4", or 1".
Please also indicate how much you need: enough for straight across/loop, or for criss cross/X.