ARRIS ALLEN MEN'S GYM DANCE SNEAKER #1002-GR
Yes, your favorite sneaker is now your favorite pair of dance shoes!
The casual styling looks great with everything. These are perfect for
dancers of all skill levels. Suede bottem soles and a molded, removable insole.
Aris Allen is known for making vintage style swing dance shoes and reproduction models that are more authentic equipment for dancing swing than ordinary ballroom shoes are, their philosophy being that your dancing will look more authentic if you wear the same style of shoes the inventors of the dance were wearing.
- Incredibly comfortable dance shoe version of a retro canvas basketball sneaker.
- Suede bottom sole
- Very comfy thick, molded, removable insole
- These are perfect for dancers of all skill levels.
- Canvas uppers, Blucher construction, suede bottom sole.
- The molded foam insole makes these much more comfortable and supportive than most ordinary dance shoes and because they’re removable you can get a custom fit by replacing them (or add orthotics, etc.) or just wear them as is.
Runs true to size. Men start with street shoe size. Women should order two sizes down from street shoe.
Narrow Width Feet: happy - but only because they have such a long fly (the part with the laces) they can be tightened up all the way down the shoe.
Average Width: happy
Wide Width: happy - these are Blucher construction which means you can easily adjust the width.
Our wide width testers said this: If EEE = Go up a half size. Example: a 9 EEE fits 9.5 in this style. It starts out snug but feels comfortable once broken in, try swapping the thick insole out for a thinner one.